Hojicha is roasted green tea.
Houjicha is low in caffeine and can be drunk safely and deliciously by small children and pregnant women.
You can drink it with hot water or even cold water.
I recommend the Hojicha Latte.
I’ll show you how to make a simple “Hojicha Latte” using tea bags!
Hot hojicha latte recipe
- Place one tea bag in a cup.
- Pour a small amount of hot water.
- Press with a spoon to extract a thicker amount.
- Pour in warmed milk or soy milk.
- Put some milk foam on top.
This is the product I used this time.
Fragrant Houjicha tea bag
Next time I will show you how to make a Iced Hojicha Latte.